Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jasmine will not be home

Hey everyone! I started this blog to keep everyone informed about my whereabouts and stuff while away. I will also update this blog through email while on the ship.

If you don't know yet, I'm leaving on the 5th of April to join the MV Doulos. I'm in a program called the Short Term Exposure Program (STEP). It is a 2 month program where I will be working in one department (yet to be informed) 40 hours a week with one day off and one day for ministry work. The ship is under Opportunity Mobilization (OM). For more information about the ship, visit www.doulos.org Listed below are my ports of call.

Port MoresbyPapua New Guinea
Mar 28th, 2008
Apr 17th, 2008
Port VilaVanuatu
Apr 23rd, 2008
Apr 29th, 2008
LautokaFiji
May 2nd, 2008
May 14th, 2008
SuvaFiji
May 15th, 2008
Jun 4th, 2008
AucklandNew Zealand
Jun 9th, 2008
Jul 1st, 2008

I will be leaving the ship on the 11th of June at Auckland, New Zealand. After I leave the ship, I will be taking a 4 night long vacation in that beautiful city of sails. Can't reveal more information for certain reasons, but all I can say is that I won't be back in Malaysia until the 11th of December.

As you can see, this blog is still under construction. I have only 14 more days left at home =)

No comments: