Tuesday, July 29, 2008

further plans

It's 10.30pm in Adeliade now. In about 6 hours, I'm gonna have to wake up in the cooooold and go to the airport. I fly to Sydney with Jetstar and will spend 3 hours there. Then I take a 4 hours journey by a train, and then a bus, to Orange, NSW. Then get picked up by someone and travel and hour to Canowindra where I'll be for a month with COrnerstone community, It's like a Bible school, but they live together as a community and they work and do mission work. I think I'll be working in a farm. I'm looking forward to this new adventure, and everything else, but the things I'm NOT looking forward to are the COLD, the coldest there tomorrow is -1 degrees and it's like that for most of the time I'm there. Also not looking forward to waking up at 5.30am every morning for work. But, I'll be there during their annual Ski trip! I get to see SNOW!!!! BUt again, not looking ofrward to the cold. I'll try to update more when I'm there. I better sleep now. Need my sleep, or I won't get up tomorrow. Pray for me =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PRESSSSSSS