Monday, June 16, 2008

Left

Alrighty! About time for a new post. Well, I left the ship. On the 11th of June =( I know, I should have posted that up earlier, but I just didn't want to write it down then, It seemed so official.

It wasn't easy to leave, but I stayed back in Auckland for another 4 nights just to holiday around with few other STEPPERS. And during those 4 days, i went back to the ship twice! Something I never thought I'd do when I left the first time.

Anyway, I'm in Adelaide now, in my aunts house. Will be staying here for a few months. Arrived yesterday after 2 flights. Went to 2 colleges today to check out what I can do for my studies here as an international student.

So , about leaving the ship, I'm still sad and stoned from the fact that I won't be seeing my cabin mates again. After 70 days of seeing each other ALL THE TIME! Not easy la. And While staying on in Auckland, I got so much thinking done and I really regret not getting to know some of the other Doulois better. Oh well, can't do anything about that now except maybe email/facebook them. Good enough I guess. Right, it's so cold here, I'll go and shall update again when I can.

No comments: