Saturday, June 7, 2008

Too long?

Ya, I know it’s been long. Just never felt like updating. Only 5 days left on the ship =( =(…  Been tired lately. Mainly because of the voyage, Heading to New Zealand from Fiji. it’s been so rocky, but thank God I didn’t get sick like the last time. Just tired out. It’s COLD!  Not the same kind of cold back at home, not the wet and sticky cold wind, but the nice cold you get when you open the freezer on a hot day. =)

 

So many things have happened, I MAY write about it, I may not. Cross your fingers and hope la. I uploaded the pictures on the comp already, just way tooooo lazy to upload onto the blog. And plus, the ship s rocking remember? I can’t really stay in front of the computer for too long, and loading pictures take toooo long. I feel a little sick already!

 

I love the ship still, but leaving will be okay I think. I think I’ll be able to handle it better than I thought I would at the beginning. Besides, I’m not going home yet right? =D

 

Right, gonna start puking soon, better get off and go sleep. Sorry for the lack of info, jus twait okay? I’ll try to write more, otherwise, just wait till i leave the ship.



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3165 (20080606) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: