Thursday, May 22, 2008

last day

Last day of Sabbath week. Work starts tomorrow at 6AM!! Can one la, I’ve been resting for a week wert. On Saturday, us steppers go on overnight. I’m in a group of 9 doing street ministry. There’s an organization that started to reach out to the homeless here in Suva. They have a shelter for them as well and that’s where we’re gonna stay for one night. I requested it. Wanted to do this which I’ve never done before, and my my won’t it be interesting? I think its gonna be a little bit like our faith trip, preaching in public to the people of the town etc. using God’s strength and leadership together with His guidance. I CAN’T WAIT!

 

Urgh, the ships been rocking, but we’re IN PORT!! Ish, can’t imagine the voyage… 6 days some more, 6 days of rocking!! Nvm, must treasure, it’s gonna be my last. STEP prayer night is coming up. Prayer night is usually on Thursday when the whole ships company comes together to pray for different things. It usually last about 2 hours plus. And this coming Thursday, us stepper are gonna lead it. Know whats my part? Testimony! Ahhhhhhhh! Suanne asked me to share, I think I can do it. I THINK! I HOPE! I PRAY!

 

We had curry for dinner. Yummm, and an Indian drink that one of the Indian guys made. It’s basically teh halia, Indian style, not mamak style… so yummy.

 

And oh ya! The waterfalls! Omigoodness, I was BEEAUTIFUL! I’s like something out of national geographic. It’s just one hughe mountain with a continuos waterfall. It’s like from the top, it just flows down continually, one waterfall at the top, collect into a pool, and the flow from that pool by a rive or a small pool or another waterfall and it just keep going like that all the way down. I swam in the pools and it was sooo nice an refreshing. The water was blue blue blue, i even lay down in one of the smaller waterfalls that gushed water onto my head… Sigh, I miss it. It has an entrance fee of 5 fiji dollars and we had to walk 30 min into the forest before we get there but It was all worth it. And the air, so cool… and at the lowest pool, they had the rope thing that you swing from the top and let go and drop into the pool. I did it!!! Will show you pictures later. The first time I did it, I did it the worng way. Wasn’t suppose to jump but I did, and ouch, my fingers hurt, but of course I didn’t give up ther enad gave it another go, and weeeee! So fun!! Sooooo beautiful la that place…  =D

 

Oh no! 2 more weeks left!!

 

Okay, curfew in 5 min. Goodnight!



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3119 (20080522) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: