Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Week

No, I am don't have an assignment due. And I'm not procrastinating. Not with blogging anyway. I have internet in the house now! It's been 3 weeks? Anyway, I handed in my last assignment yesterday at 3pm and it felt good. Now I have a 500 word History "test" sitting next to me.

Yesterday was Feast of Stories. Twas a good night =) Lana and Huey Mian, my two Malaysian friends were there as well.

Lana: You don't know that word?! And you call yourself Malaysian!

Me: Eh, I eat all the time. I AM Malaysian! 

On Thursday, I went to Town Hall with a couple of Friends to see the Heavenly Man - Brother Yun. Read the book if you haven't! After running about looking for seats and getting lost in the process. We settled on the floor and had worship, some other singing, and some stories about the ministry in North Korea. Brother Yun comes on stage and shares in Chinese! So good to realize I can still understand most of it =) Yes, a good night... that ended on the couch in Canara Place.

It's a friends 18th birthday tonight, Coffee and chocolate festival tomorrow (Newcastle is pretty damn awesome!) and a good bye party on Monday. Next week will be study study study. Exams are in 2 weeks. I have 3 papers and then it's the HOLIDAYS! Hello Sydney! Hello Brisbane! Hello free-time-I-don't-have-to-feel-guilty-about!


Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

No comments: