Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fiji is not in Japan

Do Re Mi, I am free! (At least for another 2 hours ) I’ve been so busy! Don’t you loveee rhyming?

 

Arrive in Fiji on Friday

 

Friday – arrive, prayer night, on call

Saturday – Faith Trip

Sunday – Work at 6am, Cycle around town, relax by the pool, work, steppers gathering by the quayside

Monday – off day! Go to town, back to the ship for lunch, go to other town – Nadi (2 hours bus ride away from Lautoka), Sabbath week school children meeting

Tuesday – Work, Sports café

Wednesday – Eday, Hindi I-café Parade of nations, walk out to town to minister to the prostitutes by the streets

Thursday – Slept in! Work at night

Friday – Work, movie, I-night

Saturday(today) – work, minister to prostitutes

 

Laalalalla, crazy but I’M LOVING IT!

 

Cycling was so nice, until Louise fell, and then the pool was nice. One of the hotels nearby is allowing Doulois to swim for freeee. Monday was sooo nice. The ride into town itself was so scenic. And Alisha is crazy btw. Have I mentioned all this? I can’t remember. Oh welll. *yawn*

 

I’m leaving in 4 weeks! Madnesss

I love the ministry here so much. I hope I get to go for church team tomorrow. There’s one team that’s going to Wesley Methodist Church. But I’m working =( have to ask the boss! Oh nooooooo

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3090 (20080509) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: