Sunday, May 18, 2008

sabbath week

Hey hey hey

 

So 3rd day of Sabbath week, and 25 days left on the ship. Can’t believe it’s all going away so quickly. It’s been rainy here in Fiji, and yet I heard that its dry and hot back home. So weird right? When you think of Fiji, you’d think of sunshine and white sandy beaches. Not rain and city!! But the city ahs been nice. a cinema just less than 5 min walk out from the ship. A group of us went there yesterday to watch nania 2. I actually liked it! I really didn’t like the first one. Costs me about 5.50 Fiji Dollars. Not bad la, about the same as home. Ant then after the movie, we looked for some place to eat but couldn’t find it and ended up having street food! That’s the best I telll youuuu,. I rather have local street food than Macdonald’s any time! It was a piece of steak, one sausage which was super yummy, tapioca, fried noodles with onions and veg and one fried egg. All for 4 Dollars! and something else that had dhal and potato wrapped in this capati like bread… yummm. It only costs me like 1 dollar for that!

 

Okay, time for worship / night. Starts at 7.30pm its already 7.35pm. opps! BYE

No comments: