Friday, May 16, 2008

sorry la

Hello people, I’ve not been updating. I’m soooo sorry.

 

It’s Sabbath week now. Which means that the ship is not open to the public for one week. Everyone will REST! They only work one day and there’s LOADS of free time, sports day, movie night, morning sessions, etc. While us STEPPERS take over the Doulos school. And where am I? fun deck of course! Fun deck means 3 to 4 year olds. Ahhhh so mega super cute. And I just love it when they hug you before they leave class. blogger is sooo super slow, can’t load much pictures even though I have lots. I have to go la, there’s like 2 other persons wating to use the comp.

 

And oh ya, I cut my hair. SHORT! Oh, how I miss the short hair. It’s sort of like last time, only no short fringe and its layered.

 

Until next time, BYE!

No comments: