Thursday, May 22, 2008

happy?

the church ladies
PNG sunset
PNG waters
saling
sailing. (Claudia, me, Joey )
the kids day thing (my first Eday, thats when i got burnt!)
doing the STATUE drama for the first time
That's when they asked me to share about living in a Muslim like country
my first Church team
sharing with the ladies at the church

The first time the ship moved for us STEPPERS. (that’s when I woke up at 6am!)
K group (it was Chris's birthday)
awkward smile (working at coffee bar. see the ice cream machine? I get
to eat as many as I want!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THATS MORE LIKE IT SISTA! Finally clear shot of the bling bling. You're STILL taller than most ppl there, hahaha!

So what did you share about living in a 'Muslim like country'? l.o.l.

Awesome photos, great scenic shots, who took those? :p Are the photos in chronological order?

The view at home is changing too. Contruction at the abandoned building. They're reviving it into a 23 storey highrise, with swiming pool. Many new sounds to hear everyday too.

MORE MORE MORE! :D

ps: did u get my email with the videos and pictures? just sent it today to your new email. ALOT of pictures. Only 1 video, cause i dont know if u can watch mp4 videos.