Thursday, May 1, 2008

sailing

We’re sailing to Fiji now. FIJI!!! Left Vanuatu on Tuesday, missed the departure =(, had to delime toilets. URGH! Last night, the clock was advanced another hour, so I’m now FOUR HOURS ahead of home!! =( It’s been so lovely. I’m so dreading the day I have to leave. The people have been great. Have quite a few good friends on the ship now, apart from steppers. I steered the ship this afternoon! And I’m heading to the bridge again in about 15 min. hopefully I’d be able to steer again, cause I suck =P

 

I had lots to tell. But I can’t really remember much. Lets see… have I mentioned I broke my glasses? I did, about 2 weeks ago. Broke as in the things that goes behind your ear broke off from a part of the lense. And I almost lost my retainers. TWICE! And I got a yellow slip! Yellow slip is something they give you when you break curfew. Curfew is at 11pm the firerounds guy caught me going from the computer room to my cabin at 11.05!! Ish, and the slip says 11.13pm… NOOOO!

 

So I’m on call AGAIN today =(, and the sea doesn’t look good. It was okay yesterday, not rocky like the first. The first was HORRIBLE! And today, right now, the weather doesn’t look good at all. Looks like its gonna get rocky, and I have to do laundry tonight =(, the most seasick prone place.

 

Okay, you know what? I’m getting quite dizzy, should get off soon. Arriving in fiji tomorrow, so should be able to use comp. TATA!!



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3067 (20080430) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: