Friday, April 11, 2008

All is fine

No need to worry! I found the retainers. The elves returned it cause they’re kind =P they were under the mattress. I’m not so bored anymore. Just came from lunch actually, YUMMY! There was SASHIMI! (or however you spell it) It’s 12.50pm now, have to be at work at 1pm, so have to go super fast, long way to walk from library. Oh wait, nono… there’s a shortcut!!! 

 

I need a favour from whomever! There’s a GB company in PNG. I don’t know where it is and the locals don’t know very much about it either. The contacts Ms Tay gave me are in my hotmail. Can’t access it on the ship. So if anyone can call her, or call GBM or something like that? I really want to visit the GB company here. Leaving PNG next Thursday already. And there’s a GB in Vanuatu also, which is our next port. So ya, contact for them to??? Right, have to go back to work. I LOVE WORK (at least for now. Let’s hope that doesn’t change) bye =D

No comments: