Monday, April 21, 2008

Recovered

Yay! Finally, no more fever and moodiness. Past few days have not been so great. The ship’s been great (NOT talking about all the Rocking), but I’ve not been great. Today is Monday! Off day! But nothing to shout about this time, I was off yesterday too.

 

I was praying so hard that I’d recover before Vanuatu else I die. Literally. I don’t think I would have been able to handle working and the public if I were sick. Of course God is good =D I’ve mentioned I’m THREE HOURS AHEAD right? Better say again =P

 

We ha da BBQ yesterday, ate on deck with the Doulos Jazz Band playing wonderful music and some people were dancing while the sun started to set. Too bad I was sick, I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn’t. Nvm, I think during our next voyage from Fiji to Auckland would be just as nice =)

 

I think I know why I’m slightly homesick. Because, I’m SO OUT OF TOUCH with everyone at home. The blogs that actually tell me whats going on at home are banned on this computer =( and the others don’t say much either. I heard that there was a 3 day black out at home, but I haven’t heard anything else other than that. ishhhhh =P  

 

So, it’s church ministry training in a short while, then Music Night tonight!!

 

I so love the ship

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yea, mom reminded me to tell you dad walked up all the way crom CP1 on 1st day blackout.eventhough the lift was working..