Thursday, April 24, 2008

Only two days la

Hello hello, sorry,, it’s been what 2 days? I’ve been busy! YAY! I can finally say that. I’ve been doing more stuff this port compared to the last. Been pushing everything together making sure that I have at least one ministry everyday. Just take tonight for example. I signed up for international café, and Chinese gathering. I-café was suppose to be tomorrow but they pushed it and I didn’t know. And, they also put me in the Parade of Nations which I didn’t know anything about until yesterday. So I went for dinner thinking I have only Chinese gathering tonight and I-café tomorrow, but noooo, when I saw this lady, she said “oh you’re Jasmine! Can you go dress in your national costume now?” Kapeesh!! I didn’t know it was moved. So I rushed down, got changed into my batik dress and ran up. Did one show at 7pm and then went down to dining room for Chinese Gathering which starts at 7.30pm. and at 7.45pm, I changed and went back up to Main Lounge for I-café for a second program. Crazy right? I enjoyed it though =) tomorrow, I’ve got a youth night thing and on Saturday it’s my E-day. It’s only for a short while so I’m gonna see what else I can do. And on Sunday, I’m OFF! Gonna check out what the plans are… if anyone’s going out or anything.. Monday’s the usual off day for everyone else, but I got Sunday off and Work on Monday. Hopefully I’d still get to go out with the other STEPPERS though.

 

Yesterday was awesome!! I swam in the Pacific Ocean!! I went out with a small bunch of people, we walked about 10 min away form the ship and went by the beach to swim. It’s the kind of beach with more corals than sand, the water was so clear and green. It was BEAUTIFUL! And beneath us in the water it was FUL OF CORALS! So I didn’t dare step down, but I did one time and cut my foot. HAH! Now I’ve got something stuck in it and I don’t dare to take it out. Mum, where’s your skill when I need it ???! so we swam for about 10minutes and it started to rain. We got out but after about a minute it stopped, so went went back it. After it rained there was just this beautiful rainbow. Picture this, Rainbow over the blue blue clouds over the clear blue green sea over the coral beach. Sigh, it was beautiful. And while swimming, Janene suddenly spotted a Blue Starfish, she tried and tried to pick it up but couldn’t cause it was too deep for her, so I came to save the day!! I used my toes to pick it up. Heh! According to the Pilipino that was with us, she said it’s a rare starfish and it was still alive. How amazing is that? I’ll show you pictures when I get them. When I took it up, I thought it was plastic! HAH!! But when we reached the ship, we threw it back in the sea.  Oh, and I saw water snakes, TWO of them right beneath me! I so wished I had the snorkelling things with me. I’d do that next time I go out.  On the way back to the ship, we saw THREE rainbows over the ship at the same spot! BEAUTIFUL! I love Vanuatu =) I love the ship =) I love God’s creation =) I love God =)

 

You know the people in the village that does that crazy bungee jumping with vines around their legs? I think that’s right here in Vanuatu, though not in this island I’m in. I’ve never ever ever imagine I’d be in an island like this. This is so amazing. Apparently, this is a Christian country but the people here don’t have a personal relationship with Christ. They think that because they live in a Christian country they’re Christian, not knowing they have to accept Him in their hearts. So it’s a big task for the ships company.

 

I want to share more, but someone’s waiting for the comp.

 

Will updater later. Promise. So much to share!!

 

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3051 (20080424) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: