Monday, April 14, 2008

Off fer fer

KO it! Why are there so many Ko it’s in my comment box? HEH =P lalala… no one to press for you =P you saw the first picture in the other posts? Claudia was massaging suanne. Nahahahahha. I didn’t think I could access proper internet. I thought I could only access the ships email. So I just send my posts from the email and receive the comments from blogger to the email as well. But I CAN ACCESS PROPER INTERNET! So I can actually view my blog. But it’s super slow. So they say… it’s actually considered fast for me =P you know, cause our computer is ancient!

 

Mum, dad – I only have 2 pictures of me in there! And they’re both tired shots. The one of me on the bed was taken I the morning and the other on the plane. So of course I look tired!! I have about 7 hours of sleep everyday. I’m off today (Monday) so I had about 8 plus hours. I apply more sunblock now. Claudia has after sun lotion which helps a lot! Still can’t find moisturizer though. But my skin is okay. I AM NOT TOUCHING ANY CLEANING PRODUCTS WHEN I GET HOME!!! Hide it all when I get back =P =P

 

I just came back from and outing into the city. We went to the beach near by. It was a little dirty. Sorta like the Malaysian beaches that are not protected. But there was this pier that was just so lovely, we walk on and climbed on! Soo nice! Will upload pictures when I get them. It was one of the stepper birthday yesterday. She was working htne, so we “celebrated” today by going out. I have nothing to do for the next 5 hours! But I just heard of a second hand clothes shop jus toutside the gate that I might visit if we get too bored here. I have got a BBQ tonight! The kids day organizers invited the doulois who helped out to their home for BBQ. Can’t wait.

 

Okay, time for lunch, might miss it =P

 

Ps: mum if you think I’ll loose weight, think again! Claudia has a bunch of lindt chocolate from Switzerland and suanne has a bunch of snacks. And I still love tohe food here. And I’m also hungry most of the time! So I eat quite a lot. At least more than I do at home =D It might change once I start getting sick of the food here.

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3021 (20080412) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: