Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And more

So, I’m blogging twice in a day, super rare,  I know. But the comps are free and I am too, so that’s rare. I just came back from helping the book ex again. This time at the cashier and after the store closed. I helped them store away single books. SO FUN!!! All the PNG kids are so cute. Especially the babies, want to just pinch them. So, orientation again tomorrow. Work one this time. Then I start work on Thursday. I get Mondays OFF Fer Fer! Oh, and the creative ministry here is sooo chun. Can’t wait to go on Edays and share! Guess what I found in the bookstore? FINDING NEMO STICKER BOOK!!!! I’m soooo gonna buy it. It has dory, nemo, marlin, flo, bloat, peach…. !!! My dory keychain has company!!

 

Today, at orientation, they asked me to describe myself with one word. I used the word “childish” then they corrected me and said it’s more like “childlike” HAH! The fun deck!!! So fun! It’s basically the kids playground on the ship. Swing, slide, fortress, bike, see saw etc… So fun! And it faces the sea!! So yeap, childlike. And I also expressed how much I super uber mega love kids too… just after Daniel wong (STEP COORDINATER) told us that we an volunteer to take care of the kids during Sabbath week. KIDS ARE MEGA CUTE!!!

 

Then, also at orientation, we were given this speech/lecture(don’t know what you call it anymore) by the director – Daniel Chae. So inspiring! It basically brought me back to everything I wanted to do but was too busy thinking of other things. Things like being expectant, determined, etc and he sared about his life and the life of the governor state(or something like that) of PNG. MEEEE GAWSH! VERY VERY INSPIRING.

 

There are so many people here and they’re all awesome! This girl beside me now, she Romanian, very cool. Super fun, happy joy joy, make a lot of noise.

 

I don’t want my two months to end! AH!! It’s gonna be day 4 tomorrow already. I just really hope I won’t be treating this like the other things. “wait till last minute” casue there won’t be another chance after this =(

 

Eunice - I think of you when I see DORY!

 

Sing Song and Eunice - I think of you when I see KONS!! PNG KONS!!

 

Eema, mum, dad, the doctor guy – NEOH, met me already. He said “aunty wanting says I have to take care of you”

 

Ko - Go for massage. And I don’t need no lameness yet

 

Queen Shana – Surprisingly =P I think of you when I see purple-ish eyes! But theirs are not as laser shooting Cyclops- like like yours!!

 

And everyone else, keep praying!!

 

Gonna shower, I smell like book covers =P byeee

 

Ps :PNG is 2 hours ahead

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3009 (20080408) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MIne
Waited for your mail.As usual went to Google and type jasmineawayfromhome and got only what you posted on that day. BTW that was what your dad told me to do, Until now, KOKO told the right thing. Glad to know your are enjoying yourself and God have been good all the way.Is a good thing my daughter is tall if not she maybe stumted, How manyknocks already. HOw's the weather?Yes.no last min things Ya,Dad miss you a lot.I know you are enjoying yourself because you told me what you might be doing so imagineing you been busy busy busy and how many cheeks you have pinced. can send somephotos of those cute cute kids. Do wrote if you have the change but don't glue yourself to the comp.Remember your priorty
Love you
MUM

Anonymous said...

I almost got mom to put her nick as 'noobymommykoit'

Though i wanted to ask u to check ur spelling next time but then.. nevermind..

oh wait, ur online