Saturday, April 19, 2008

Missed me?

Missed me? Been sailing la… the ship’s been rocking like mad. Can’t stay infront of the comp for too long, makes me a little dizzy. The water is beautiful though… rocky, but BEAUTIFUL DEEP BLUE.  Been sick lately. Since Thursday, the day we started sailing. I’ve got the flu, cough, sore throat, fever, the whole package. And it’s not a good time of the month too, so all that plus really rocky seas which the ship’s not been in for at least a year = NOT SO GOOD.  I slept almost the whole of yesterday and still feel tired. Oh, my poor tired body =( The weather is so bad, it feel like I’ve been on the swing for too long. Haven’t taken any seasick pills yet. I refuse to take any. But it’s okay, I don’t think they’d do me much good. It’s not the seasickness that makes me feel horrible. It’s the SICKNESS! Blocked nose plus cold ship also = NOT GOOD. It’s only been 2 days since we started sailing, and word is, it’s not gonna get any better. Rather, it’s gonna get WORSE! Other than the whole horribleness, I still love ship life. It’s so quite without the public. So peaceful =) Everyone just lazes around basically doing nothing after work. Janene just came in to the library. She’s holding a pillow. Wait, let me ask her. She SLEPT ON THE DECK! How niceeee. I shall do that one day. The wind is also nice and strong. We watched a movie last night, when I got that unexpected dial 9…. HEH! And then it was cake time. Oh ya, the food has been better since the containers arrived. There’s VARIETY! Alright, I better go before I puke on the comp! Joking la, I just feel a wee  bit dizzy =D  

No comments: