Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Jasmine is on the ship!

Hello all, I know it’s been 3 days :D Didn’t get my email activated till about an hour ago. Been itching to write I TELL YOU! It’s sooo super great here. I’M ON THE SHIP! I’M ON THE SHIP!!!! I can actually access msn here! WEEEEE I’m working in accomm (accommodation) Stat work on Thursday. Then on SAT, I get EDAY! And, there’s this program for about 700-1000 kids on Saturday as well and I super hope I get to go for that instead. Food here is actually nice:D :D Almost the same thing everyday, so I think I’ll get sick of it soon. But still nice for now. Sleeping is also nice. I can’t sit upstraight on the bed, I’m sleeping In he upper bunk. I’m in a FOUR BED CABIN! It’s wayyy better than the 10 bed one they were suppose to put us in. My journey here was quite okay. POM flight got delayed about 2 hours. But still nice. Ooooo, airport food is niceeee. And I managed to watch Juno on the plane to Brisbane. So 4 bed cabin right? I’m sharing with 3 other STEPPERS. Janene, one from HK, and one Swiss. I arrived on Sunday, so when we arrived, everyone was off work already, we spent the night wondering around, and then ended up helping book ex people because they needed help. Oh meee gosh, I was sooo exhausted. Physically la, but mentally, I was still super jumpy. Then Sunday night I signed up for the Monday outing to some waterfall place in POM, singed up for 10.30am one, but in the end, they got delayed. Claudia and I waited for about 2-3 hours for the next bus that was suppose to arrive, waited till after lunch and then it was announced that it got cancelled. Ish!!! So we just SLEPT the entire day while almost everyone was out. Suanne came back with photos though, it was sooo nice la =( Nvm, next time! Then at night, we just played games with almost all the STEPPERS. Played table games, uno, “billionair” which this aussie which is super like Lewis thought us. We played it in different languages. SO NICE! Oh, and we played that game ALF thought us during mime dinner. The “tuki tuki” one. HAH! You should have seen this UK guy play it. Sooo funny. And I’ve got a big sister. Her name is Adriana, super nice! When we arrived in our cabins,our beds were made and there were stuff on our beds too. Like a cup(which we were suppose to bring, but I didn’t really bother)., some cards, a PNG bag =) (see mum, I told you I’d get one. =P)  And I bought Aussie chocolates while in Brisbane! (get jealous ko and Justin) One thing that happened during my journey, I was in Singapore, and the mall was soooo huge and nice ( I was in terminal 3, the new one) so I walked from one end to the other and had a quick bite in between, when I walked back towards the train thing which is also where they have the board up for flight info, I checked it and it said, flight QF 52 – GATE CLOSING!! SO I RAN!!

 

Okay have to ciao. Only get 30 min on the comp!

 

Oh mark, you want me to say hi to drew given ar? He looks scary la

 

Crystal, I’ve passed the stuff I’m supposed to pass already. The guy seemed pleased to get it

 

And everyone else, I’ll write when I can!!



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3008 (20080408) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: