Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home

Hey, just to drop a quick note, I’m 3 hours ahead of Malaysia now. Boohoo… it’d be harder for me to catch anyone of you online =(

 

Oh, and I just heard  that Shana got PARALYSED! Ahahahahhaha LOOMER!

 

NOW YOU’RE THE SNAIL! Ps: I can’t access xanga on the ships internet. It’s BANNED!   

 

I’m slightly homesick now….. just slightly. Must be the boredom caused by the voyage, and the lack of information about home. EMAIL ME people! =P

 

I still love the ship

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3040 (20080419) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

black out for 3 days in a row. today just got power back on. cause cable outside our house KABOOM!

babypooh said...

hellooooooo... its HANDICAPPED and not paralysed!!! haha