Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Why am I bored?

Fine, I’ll blog

 

Didn’t want to initially, but sooo many questions asked. Okay, to give you a picture of how I can be bored, lemme tell you what I did today

 

6.30am – wake up then breakfast

7.30 – study group (on book of Ephesians)

10.00 – orientation (creative ministry today – mime dance)

12 – lunch

1pm – work orientation ( we finished SUPER EARLY cause accomm rocks =P)

Was done by 3!!

 

3pm – decided to go out, went out

5pm – came back

5.30pm – dinner

 

Then nothing to do!!! So Claudia and I hung out, cause janene wants to stay in

 

7 – went up to “gym”

Was SUPER NICE! It’s on the satellite deck. The wind was strong, so it blew right through! And the STARS!!! And the moon!!!! So pretty!

 

8pm – go down to bookstore, hoping to get ice cream. Couldn’t get =( So help out book ex again. Got dizzy, went to cabin

 

9pm – here I am

 

YOU SEE!!

 

Maybe it’ll be my last day feeling like this. I start work tomorrow. So I might start getting busy by then.4 days man!! 4 days of lepaking! (ooo, I slanged =P)

 

Have I mentioned its super hot? Literally? Like in the day, when we go out on deck, even the railing is super hot!

Can’t even touch it! Oh, but the water gets so beautiful, it glistens! And the hills afar looks even prettier!

Always missing the sunset. Having dinner around that time. And too lazy to wake up for sunrise.

 

Oh and my cabin! You know where my cabin is??? AFT MAIN STREET!!!! Literally right next to accomm office, and just a few steps away from Charlie and laundry(where I work also). HOW GREAT IS THAT???!!!!

 

The bakers here are awesome la. The cakes are super good and the coffee too! The bread is okay too. Not as bad as I thought it’d be. Can’t wait for the Sunday bread mark told me so much about.

 

 

Better go, people waiting to use

Bye!

 



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3012 (20080409) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

No comments: